I made Creamy White Peppermint Fudge as part of my Christmas treat gift giving this year. It's a foolproof fudge recipe, tasting so soft and creamy with a hint of peppermint for the holidays!
- 1 1/2 pounds premium white chocolate or confectioners' coating
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Dash salt
- 1/2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 1 cup crushed candy canes
- LINE an 8 or 9-inch square pan with wax paper, extending paper over edges of pan.
- MELT chocolate with sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan, over low heat. Remove from heat; stir in peppermint extract and crushed candy canes. Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- CHILL 2 hours until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper. Cut into squares.
Yield: About 2 pounds
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes